Are you looking for a dynamic, insightful and provocative speaker who will inspire and provide immediate value to your audience?
Terry Soto is a well-respected strategist and organizational alignment expert. Terry has spent the last 25 years working with many of the country’s best in class Fortune 1000 companies in the U.S. including Citibank, Mexicana Airlines, Mexico, Secretary of Tourism, Verizon Wireless, AutoZone, Kraft Foods, ALDI, Walgreens and many others, where she partners with executives to accelerate multicultural consumer revenue and drive overall business performance. Known for being bold, straightforward and persuasive, Terry is sought out by business leaders who need her approach to accelerate results. Terry is constantly interviewed and quoted by business and trade media and is frequently engaged to speak to executive groups all over the country.
Terry’s book, Marketing to Hispanics A Strategic Approach to Assessing and Planning Your Initiative and industry report, Grow With America Best Practices in Ethnic Marketing and Merchandising can be found on the bookshelves of Corporate America’s who’s who.
“Terry’s presentation on identifying and attracting high-profit Hispanic consumers was the highest rated presentation at our annual meeting.”
“We were fortunate to have Terry speak at two separate events for our association and she received rave reviews both times.”
“Terry’s work in the Hispanic market has been invaluable. Her presentations are not to be missed, and her depth of knowledge is impressive.”
“We were extremely pleased with Terry’s participation and insights on the Speaks Panel at this year’s FMI Show.”
- The 4Cs of Multicultural Retailing: Becoming and Remaining Best In Class
- The Path To Growth In The New America
- Bicultural Consumers: What’s Different About Them and Why It Matters to You
- Align Your Multicultural Initiative To Your Current Business Model
- How to Identify And Attract High-Profit Multicultural Consumers
- Adapting to Grow In A Multicultural Nation
- A Quest for Multicultural Alignment, Efficiency, and Growth
- From Pantry to Store Shelf: What Impacts Multicultural Millennials’ Choices at Retail
- Ethnic Food Trends: From Niche to Mainstream
- Proving the Business Case For Diversity and Inclusion
- Multicultural Shopper Marketing: It’s Not Just About Multicultural!
- Generate Dramatic Growth by Optimizing Your Business Strategies to Succeed in Among Multicultural Consumers
- Multicultural Banking For Grown-ups – Gaining Strategic Alignment
- How to Leverage the Multicultural Market for Profitable Growth
- Opportunities to Grow Your Business: Marketing and Merchandising Successfully to the Multicultural Shopper
- Multicultural Shopper Marketing: One Size Does Not Fit All
Contact Terry today to discuss how your audience can be inspired.