United Fresh 2013
San Diego Convention Center
San Diego, CA
May 14 – May 16, 2013
Red Rock Casino Resort and Spa
Las Vegas NV
August 14-16, 2013
Life Insurers Council
Terry is passionate about helping her clients dramatically improve overall business performance by educating, motivating, and mobilizing their most valuable assets; their people.
In any given year, our speaking clients include large industry association audiences, large groups of company executives at company summits and off-sites, and company planning meetings where we help educate executives on overall market trends, point out critical business performance implications, and provide solutions for greater strategic effectiveness among all target consumers including Hispanics.
- Hispanic Retail 360 2011
- Hispanic Reach 2011
- 2010 Food Marketing Industry (FMI) SPEAKS Panel
- 2010 Coca Cola Marketing Summit
- The Conference Board Hispanic Roundtable
- Food Lion Annual Sales Meeting
- HyVee Annual Sales Meeting
- Old Mutual Strategy Planning Off-Site
- Kraft Foods Ethnic Marketing Group Roundtable
- Walgreens Ethnic Marketing Best Practices Roundtable
Our clients retain us to address strategy development in the Hispanic market from a variety of perspectives. These perpspectives typically arise from internal questions being asked and perceived hurdles and needs. We work with our clients, their customers and at times even their vendors to ground and customize our presentations, workshops and off sites based on their true needs.
These are some examples of topics of topics we have addressed most recently.
- 2010 Census: Demographics and Social Trends
- Future Trends: Multicultural and Total Market Blurring
- Culture and Behavioral Trends – Impact on Your Industry and Brand
- Hispanic Strategy – Creating a 360 Customer Experience that Sells and Retains
- Hispanic Marketing: Best Practices in Ethnic Marketing and Merchandising
- Hispanic Segmentation: Identifying and Connecting with Your Most Profitable Customers
- 21st Century Demographic Shift: What it means to you now and 5 years from now?
- Multicultural Organizational Strategy: What does this really mean?
- Hispanic Merchandising: Driving Sales Where It Matters Most – The Store
- Diversity and Inclusion: What it Means and What it Doesn’t
- “My Two Cents” Webinar Series by Terry Soto: Identify and Attract High Profit Hispanic Customers Recording | PDF
- Society for Diversity Webinar – How to Identify and Attract High Profit Hispanic Targets Recording | PDF
- “My Two Cents” Webinar Series by Terry Soto: How to Align Your Hispanic Strategy To Your Current Business Model Recording | PDF
- “My Two Cents” Webinar Series by Terry Soto – Hispanic Shopper Marketing: One Size Does Not Fit All PDF
- Proving the Business Case For Diversity and Inclusion | PDF | The Smuckers Company
- Generate Dramatic Growth by Optimizing Your Business Strategies to Succeed in the Hispanic Market | PDF | American Fraternal Alliance Annual Meeting
- Hispanic Retailing For Grown-ups – Gaining Strategic Alignment? | PDF | Hispanic Retail 360 Conference
- Why It Makes Sense to Leverage the Hispanic Market for Growth | PDF | Pepperdine Graziadio School of Business and Management
- How to Leverage the Hispanic Market for Profitable Growth | PDF | Life Insurance Council Annual Meeting